CURBSIDE SERVICE BEGINS JUNE 15TH!
We ask for your patience as we figure out logistics and best practices for these new services while striving to keep our community safe. Please wear masks and practice social distancing for your safety, and for the safety of our library staff, during curbside interactions. Please understand that the library building is not open to the public at this time.
To select materials to reserve:
1) Browse and Request from the online library catalog. Visit https://millingtonlibrary.biblionix.com/catalog/ and login using your library card number and pin number/password. Click the ? HELP icon in the top left corner for instructions and tips for browsing and placing reserves.
2) Email your requests to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and a phone number in your email.
3) Call 989−871−2003 and either speak with a staff member or leave a message. Be sure to leave your full name and a phone number.
After requesting items, please wait for the library to contact you that your materials are ready to be picked up.
1) If available, park in the space indicated for library curbside parking.
2) Call 989−871−2003 and let us know you are at the library. The library building is not open to the public.
Library materials that were due before the closure are now due June 30, 2020. All library materials (including MeL) should be returned in the bookdrop. Returned materials may be quarantined for 72 hours or more. Because of this, you may continue to see items on your record that have been returned.
Please return MeL books to the bookdrop. MeL requesting is not available at this time. We will share when this service is made available for our use.