Frieda Meachum Conference Room
Rules of Use by Outside Groups
- The conference room will be available to all non-commercial groups where no products or other services are sold or have a fee attached; no campaign, religious or educational activities allowed.
- Applications for the use of the conference room must be made by an officer of the group and approved by the director.
- Users of the conference room shall be responsible for any and all damages resulting from their use of the room.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- No smoking on library property.
- The library is not responsible for any personal belongings.
- The conference room may only be used when the library is open.
- Users of the conference room shall not exceed its capacity of 15 adults.
- Users may reserve calendar dates for one month in advance; reserving dates more than one month in advance may be done at the discretion of the director.
- Electrical equipment must be approved before it is used
- Liability insurance may be required.
- Certain fee-based services may be allowed at the discretion of the Director.