The library will be closed Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th for the 4th of July holiday!
NOTICE OF VIRTUAL BOARD MEETING TO BE HELD JULY 6th
Time: July 6, 2020 07:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Electronic remote access, in accordance with the Michigan Governor’s Executive Order , 2020-129 will be implemented in response to COVID-19 social distancing requirements and Michigan Governor’s Executive Order 2020-115. The public may participate in the meeting through Zoom access by computer and smart phone using the following link:
Meeting ID: 857 2310 6857
1 312 626 6799
Meeting ID: 857 2310 6857
Members of the public will only be able to speak during the public comment portion of the meeting and such comment will be limited to three minutes per person. To provide for orderly public participation, a person wishing to speak must state their name and request to be recognized by the Library Board President. The Library Board President will recognize all persons wishing to speak during public comment. The Millington Arbela District Library will provide necessary reasonable auxiliary aids and services to individuals with disabilities at the meeting upon 72 hour advance notice by contacting Amy Beckman, Interim Director by email or phone listed below.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library at 989.871.2003
CURBSIDE SERVICE BEGINS JUNE 15TH!
We ask for your patience as we figure out logistics and best practices for these new services while striving to keep our community safe. Please wear masks and practice social distancing for your safety, and for the safety of our library staff, during curbside interactions. Please understand that the library building is not open to the public at this time.
To select materials to reserve:
1) Browse and Request from the online library catalog. Visit https://millingtonlibrary.biblionix.com/catalog/ and login using your library card number and pin number/password. Click the ? HELP icon in the top left corner for instructions and tips for browsing and placing reserves.
2) Email your requests to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and a phone number in your email.
3) Call 989-871-2003 and either speak with a staff member or leave a message. Be sure to leave your full name and a phone number.
After requesting items, please wait for the library to contact you that your materials are ready to be picked up.
For Curbside Pick-up
1) If available, park in the space indicated for library curbside parking.
2) Call 989-871-2003 and let us know you are at the library. The library building is not open to the public.
Library materials that were due before the closure are now due June 30, 2020. All library materials (including MeL) should be returned in the bookdrop. Returned materials may be quarantined for 72 hours or more. Because of this, you may continue to see items on your record that have been returned.
Please return MeL books to the bookdrop. MeL requesting is not available at this time. We will share when this service is made available for our use.
Summer Reading registration begins today! We have a program for Kids (PreK-6th), Teens (7th-12th), and Adults. We are using an online platform called Wandoo Reader. Here are the links for each program:
If you need help or have questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook page.